Panthenol is a derivative of Vitamin B5 and is converted back into B5 when it is applied to the skin. Vitamin B5 is used all throughout the body for normal functioning and energy production. Panthenol Cream is used for Skin burns, Diaper rashes, Skin itching, flaking and other similar skin conditions.
30 ml in tube
- Repairs and strengthens damaged skin,
- Stimulates wound healing. Synergy with zinc oxide is claimed.
- Enhances skin barrier repair and reduces inflammation after sodium lauryl sulphate-induced irritation.
- Anti-inflammatory activity. Can increase sun-protection factor (SPF).
- Panthenol stimulates the proliferation of dermal fibroblasts and can accelerate cell turnover.
- Has anti-aging benefits. Synergism with niacinamide (Vitamin B-3) is claimed.
- It's a penetrating moisturizer. Can penetrate and hydrate nails and hair.
- Protects lips against solar-induced herpes.